
I stumbled upon this neat photo blog site the other day. Actually, it's been a while back and I've just been checking it out but now I have decided to enter one of their contests. The contest category is pouting... and since my children are pros at this one, I figured I would give it a shot!
This picture of Mallori was taken at Jace's 2nd birthday party. I have no idea what she was pouting about, but it is actually one shot in a string of pictures I have affectionately titled "The Many Moods of Mallori." Maybe I'll post the rest of them one day!
![]() |
If you want to check out some of the other photos, or maybe learn some new techniques, jump over to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/, or click the button at the beginning of this post.




5 comments:
She is completely ticked off about something, isn't she?! Love the arm position for extra emphasis. Welcome to the fun! Glad you entered this week.
haha! great shot... she's really got that pout down, doesn't she?
~Becca
so cute and perfect for this week. glad you jumped in!!
yay amy for taking your photography to a new level!!! this picture is perfect of mal! haha! fits her personality to a tee! we need to talk soon about plans for the party!
The full on body pout... great capture!! This is a really great picture!!
God bless-
Amanda
Post a Comment