- I will probably never live to see my real 25th birthday. Although a lot of people are reaching 100 now... food for thought!
- I LOVE to sleep. I go to bed between 9 and 10 every night. Occasionally, right after Jace lays down. Sometimes I think I could honestly sleep all day. And if I don't get at least one nap per weekend, my week is shot!
- I would love to be a stay-at-home mom. Unfortunately, (due to decisions of my own making) that is not a financial possibility. Also, I don't know if I could actually handle being at home all day....
- I struggle with #3 on a daily basis.
- I get stressed when my house isn't clean. I don't mean spotless clean, that never happens, but at least not embarrassingly unclean!
- I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano.
- I have never in my entire life, played any organized sport.
- I like to stay home after work and on the weekends. I find myself dreading even going fun places to do fun things, like have someone else buy me whatever I want for my birthday.
- I make myself get out and I surprise myself when I actually do have a good time!
- I wish crawfish were in season all year long! I think I could eat my weight in them!!! The spicier the better!
- I have turned into an only child.
- I enjoy learning. Just about anything new will peak my interest, except politics!
- According to my husband, I live in my own little Amy world where everything is perfect. "In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies" - Katie from Horton Hears a Who
- If I could go back to college and pick any course to take, I would take photography classes.
- However, I would never want to be a professional photographer.
- I have stepped in human poop in a Wal-Mart bathroom when taking Jace for a spanking.
- I believe there is something comforting in the Bible. (Ok I know there is something, and I know who He is!) But what I mean is even holding a Bible, opening it to any passage, even just turning the pages, speaks to your soul before you read a word on the page.
- I am personally in charge of approximately $1,000,000.00 per month.... wish it were mine! I'd give you some :)
- If I had a million dollars (of my own), I'd pay off my house and cars, store some for Mallori's and Jace's college education, take a really nice vacation and put the rest in the bank to draw interest!
- I knew I worked in day care too long when I wanted to discipline other people's kids that I didn't even know!
- I've only been on one family vacation in my life, ever. And it wasn't even with Tyler and the kiddos! (My children aren't deprived.... we've been to the beach and stuff, but we've never gone anywhere for an extended period of time...except for evacuations. Those definitely don't count!)
- Jace can beat me at pool.
- I don't typically let my kids win games when they play with me. I might modify the rules for myself, make things harder than the actual rules but if it is a game of chance, they get no mercy! Take for example Candy Land. If I draw Princess Lollipop, but golly I'm going!
- I think there is nothing more embarrassing then one of my kids being out right disobedient in public. However, when I see a mom rushing her screaming 2 year old to the bathroom, I don't think she should be ashamed, I feel sorry for her.
- I'm just me. It's taken me a while to accept this fact (I'd say a good 19-20 years), but if someone doesn't like me, they can deal with me, or they can move on. There's no point in being someone I'm not because what if they don't like the fake me either?
Just for fun... if you want to, leave me a comment with which number you didn't know, or found most surprising, or maybe which ones you did! :) Ok.. it's also so I can see who all actually reads this and if you think I'm totally nutz or not! It's fine if you do!!



3 comments:
just trying to see if this workds
You might want to explain that you're a leap year baby? That's you and not Lori right? I loved your quote from Horton Hears a Who...it's my favorite one.
hi amy!
loved this! :)
#7 and 11 both made me kind of sad...but for different reasons...
#12 & 14--me too! i'm glad we can both admit we're kind of dorky and LOVE to learn and want to take more classes!!!
#25--i think this is awesome! and, i, too, have just realized how amazing it is to accept that!
Post a Comment