Mallori has been enjoying her time with Mommy Amy, Daddy, and Bubba. She had an eye appointment yesterday and good news... no glasses!! I'm excited because I wasn't sure how glasses were going to work with her active, hyper self! The doctor said she was probably just being overly dramatic... who would have guessed that!??!
Tyler has been hanging out at the house, finally getting the lawn mower unstuck, mowing the lawn, fishing with the kids, and cooking supper for all of us. He's also been getting ready to leave for Wyoming on the 21st.
Jace has been hanging out a lot with Daddy and missing Mommy and Nana. He makes me feel horrible when I leave every morning. He's practically begging me to stay... wish I could!! I've gottent more hugs and sugers in the past week than I can count... not that I'm complaining! Before long I'm sure it won't be cool to give Mommy kisses!
I've been working, cleaning, not cooking, trying to stay up to date with my Bible study plans, dreading doing things on the weekend, working, working, cleaning, trying to hold my eyes open long enough to hang out with my family for a little while and falling asleep soon after the kids are in bed. Work is really stressing me out right now. We've just got a lot going on and everyone in the entire firm is on edge! Add that to the normal amount of stress I have tryinig to balance everything and the added stress at home right now and you get a BAD combination! It's literally all I can do to get out of bed in the mornings.... I'll quit complaining now though. I have a job. I have a family to tend to. These are blessings. (Well, not so sure about the job thing... but I have to have it to have some of my other blessings... house, cars, etc.) I try to remind myself of that and that God won't leave me alone! He wants to take my burdens and carry them for me... if I would only let go!
Ok ok I know... I said in a nutshell. So that's it for now. Look for tomorrow's Wordless Wednesday!!!



1 comment:
tyler's moving to wyoming?? i am so behind! you must email me and fill me in...
Post a Comment