Gripe #1: Online banking... it's wonderful and horrible all at the same time! You can see minute by minute updates of your account. But what if you deposit money and 3 hours later it still isn't there? Is it a fluke? Is it just taking some time? Have they not updated yet? Did they get the wrong account number :(
Gripe #2: What's up with a hotel chain charging an entire WEEK'S stay as an "authorization?"!?!?!? Get on board with gas stations and charge $1.00, not over $400!!!
Gripe #3: How come when you want something, it seems like everything stands in your way of getting it?!?! I'm trying to buy it BEFORE the guilt hits and I tell myself that it's really too much money, (even though I slimmed down my selection).
Gripe #4: Why did my Internet have to go to Wyoming with my husband??? He has free wi-fi in his room and the cell phone that connects to the Internet. (Hence the reason you won't be seeing as many updates from me!!)
Can I just go home and climb back into bed?!? Preferably without my 4-year old who decided to start sniffling every 2 seconds at 5am this morning!! (Yes Jace has slept with me since his daddy left... However, that is changing TONIGHT!)
*** Updated ***
Gripe #5: My husband calls to say that he went all the way to Wyoming to work and got SNOWED IN the first



2 comments:
It's crazy when the hubby is gone. My hubs works offshore, and I also tend to have a 4-year old little boy in my bed too!! Oh, to be able to sleep alone and late...thats my dream.
Good Luck!
Keli
sometimes we all need to vent!!! and, the blog is a great way to do that!!! i hope the rest of your week is a little better!!! thanks for all of your help on saturday!
Post a Comment