So it's official. Tyler left for Wyoming this morning at about 7:20... I was sad to see him go but it is definitely necessary! Jace was excited to be going to Nana's again every day. However, I think he was a little confused. I told him I had somewhere to go tonight and he would be staying at Nana's a little longer than normal and he was quick to chime in "...and Daddy's going to Wyoming and then a baseball game!" Well, not exactly sweetie. I had to explain to him that Daddy was in fact going to Wyoming and it's a LONG LONG LONG way off and Daddy couldn't come home each night. He would be sleeping in a hotel. He looked at me like... hey! You didn't tell me that! Both of the kids hugged him like 20 times before he headed out. At one point, Mallori came running back into the kitchen, arms wide open, tears about to fall, and squeezed the mess out of him! I think they will miss their Daddy.... I KNOW I will! I talked to him about lunch time and he was headed out of Dallas. I don't know how often he will update, but her is a link to the blog he started if your interested!! http://tjsjourneys.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment