CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

I♥ Faces - Silhouettes



This weeks theme at I ♥ Faces is silhouettes. As soon as I saw the theme, I knew which set of pictures to go to! I explain how where/when I took these pictures in this post. It was definitely worth the hundreds of bug bites on my feet and not being able to wear shoes for a few days!


Go check out all of the other entries at iheartfaces.blogspot.com and enter yourself!! Good luck to the other entries!

20 comments:

Mommy Project said...

Cool! I love this shot.

AJ said...

Awesome entry!

Jenn Walters said...

That is a great shot!!

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow! That's so cool!

Unknown said...

WOW! SO original... super shot...(off to read he story behind it )

MaMa Vaughn said...

Awesome shot!

Corey~living and loving said...

WOW! this one is unique. very cool!

Arrow Hill Academy said...

oh i love this one! Great job :)

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. So full of character!

Alesha said...

what a great photo!!!!

ღJessicaღ said...

wow. what a neat shot!! i love it!!

Mandi said...

I am in love with this picture. What an amazing moment to capture in a photo!

Lara said...

What a stunning photo. I'm going right now to read how you took it!

AngelaCate said...

Amazing! How brave are you... This beautiful at the same time!

Unknown said...

Great picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adena said...

This is an absolutely amazing photo!!

Pamela said...

Very Different! I am jealous that you go to go take these!

Laurie said...

Cool shot--thanks for sharing!:)

Jo said...

amy...you get a lot of comments on your picture days!!! haha!!! i need to start doing that to boost mine...it will boost my self-esteem...LOL! can't wait to hang out soon this summer!!!

WendysPhotos said...

What a great shot! Just imagine how many 'real' fires those firemen have to fight! I love how you captured the flames and the obvious fireman!