CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

Up, Up, and Away!

So this is the last time I will get to post to you guys until I'm finally snuggled up in the arms of my hubby. Yea! This long time period is almost over... I'll be renting a car and driving to Houston Monday morning to catch a 11am flight. I'll land in Denver I think around 1:30ish. Then depending on the circumstances (read: if Tyler has to work Monday night or not) I will hang out there in Denver with him for the night, or rent another car and drive to Casper, WY to crash in a hotel all night.

Either way, it's a much needed vacation for me! I'm taking off the entire week from work and they are only calling me if they absolutely HAVE to! I've told them I will not be answering my phone but they know better than to believe that. Working a real job where you don't have spring break, summers, etc. sucks! On the way home we are just going to stop and do whatever we feel like. No pressure to return soon, just restful travel (haha I think that's an oxymoron!) Jace will be staying at Nana's (his choice, he didn't want to be stuck in a truck for that long) and Mallori will be at Holly's since she will have to go to school.

I'm still going to keep up with my Project 365 blog... come on, you guys know I'm not going ANYWHERE without my camera. We will actually have two! Tyler bought a point-and-shoot one up there and I cannot be parted from my Nikon for that long! I would have major withdrawals!!

No comments: