skip to main |
skip to sidebar
25 years old and I finally took my first airplane ride! It wasn't too bad. I didn't need the paper bag conveniently located in the back of the seat in front of me (Thanks Carla for reminding me of the location!), sat by some nice ladies who were on their way to Reno for a bowling trip, no screaming children, terrorist, or other annoyances that you think my ruin a trip! I only got lost for a little while in the Denver airport, but found my husband who was waiting on me in his Texas Longhorns shirt (the first thing I saw... hey I recognize that color!) with a red rose in his hand... awww :) He can be sweet... see! Now we are resting in our hotel room in Colorado Springs. He's taking a short nap. He did just get off of nights and then we are going to argue, debate, decide on a place to eat. He wants BBQ, I noticed that there is a Melting Pot close by! Hope y'all have a great week! I'll be checking in periodically :)
1 comment:
I am so glad you made it safe and sound (and you didn't need the paper bag). I hope you guys have a great trip and I will see you this weekend!
Post a Comment