CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Favorite Face Photo


This weeks theme at I ♥ Faces is your favorite face. This picture was the first one that I thought of and look as I may... this was it.

I took this photo of Jace right after I got my one and only big girl lens. We were on our back porch. I love the expression on his face. You can almost see the wheels turning. That's the best thing about that age.. they are always learning!

Go check out everyone's best face photos over at www.iheartfaces.com!!

I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

6 comments:

tippytoe foxtrot said...

What a sweetie. :)

Alesha said...

I love his how he is looking, so precious...

Anonymous said...

aw he was so little there. he's growing up too fast Amy. Make it stop. =)

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Too cute! My entry can be found here.

Melinda said...

What a doll and what a great entry for this week's contest. I can see why this would be one of your favorites!

E @ Scottsville said...

Awww, what an adorable little face! Great shot, Mom! =0)