CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Technology

Don't you love it?? I'm sitting here ridding along in the truck updating you on my whereabouts minute by minute!! Ok maybe not really, I pulled out the laptop to look up something that I remembered I wanted to look at and thought while I had it out I'd say a quick hello! Here's where we're at in case you're wondering.... (or at least where we were at when I started uploading the picture... it's taking forever!! I think we are going through patch service areas)



Oh and a little randomness from yesterday while I have the time :) We went to see a volcano last night... totally not worth it by the way! It was inactive and the inside was completely covered in grass and bushes!!! Not what I paid $5 to see of a volcano! On the way we passed this...



It was going to be my Wordless Wednesday for today but I'm too wordy for that!! Ok Peace out until later. I may be updating from home tonight......

2 comments:

Jo said...

you need to stay gone longer!!! you have all week off!!! :) hope you've had a relaxing time!!!

Jo said...

Thank you so much for remembering my graduation Amy! You are such an amazing friend!!! And, I do have some very good news to share with you!!! Nothing is "official" yet, so I'll email you later today!!! Love you!