- I must take a picture each and every day and post it. The one deviation from this rule is I currently do not have the Internet at my house! So come Monday, you get a 3 for 1 deal!
- Pictures can be of whatever strikes my eye at the moment... I'm sure that could get interesting, especially when I steal the new point-and-shoot camera Tyler bought!
- I am totally allowing myself to edit any and all pictures, but it's not required. This means if you see any of me, they will be wrinkle and blemish free! :)
- I don't think I'm going to post any stories that go along with the pictures.. feel free to use your imagination and leave your own stories in the comments section!
- Right now, I'm playing with a watermark image for my pictures so you may see various types showing up on the pictures. I like the one I have on them now but I liked the one I had before this one until I conjured this one up! I like to try it on different pictures so it is currently on all of the pictures.. Feel free to let me know what you think (good or bad). Maybe one day I'll explain the name and how I came up with it! Besides the fact that Amy Anderson Photography is already taken! I had to tap into my creative juices.
Ok now here's the link http://amyandersonproject365.blogspot.com/. You can also get to it by looking at my complete profile over to the side. I hope to come up with a cute button, sometime soon.
On a completely separate note: I'm about to strangle my children... ok not really but they are trying my patience every night! At bedtime, it's always something! Last night, Mallori wanted to sleep on the couch and not in her bed. She never could tell me WHY she didn't want to sleep in her bed, just that she "didn't like it like that." Hmm?? She had an accident the night before (she's a heavy sleeper and my mom gave her juice too late) so there were no sheets on her bed, but I put some on there before I made her lay down! Then she couldn't calm herself down. Why didn't I let her just sleep on the couch you ask? If you give the child an inch, she runs a mile!! About a year ago (maybe) we had this same problem and I caved in... it turned into an every night ordeal and if she's sleeping on the couch, we have to go to bed early also. Not something I wanted to get started again!
Jace on the other hand went to bed fine but got up 50 million times (hey I'm allowed to exaggerate a little!) The final one was because his bo-bo itched. I put Benadryl cream and a band aid on it. Then he starts screaming that the medicine burned and he had to hold his arm bent or it hurt. (I think it had to do with the placement of the band aid and pulling skin... ooppss!) He still wouldn't move his arm this morning. (Before you panic, he would move it when he wasn't thinking about it. He said he couldn't put his shirt on but then moved it effortlessly without crying a bit)
Six more days until I'm off to Denver!!!!



2 comments:
My son does the same thing at night. He always gets up and says "Mommy, I need to tell you something", and then looks around for something to talk about.
love your 365 blog! i'm adding it to my list of blogs right now!!! :)
and i LOVE that awesome new button you have to the side...called flashback fridays...haha!!! you are awesome!
Post a Comment