It's official. As of yesterday at about 10am, Mallori is done with school for the year!! Yea!! I took some pictures yesterday but had a major headache when I came home from work so they are still on the camera for now. I'll try to add some later tonight! I also took a video so maybe I can get that to work. Cross your fingers!
Mallori received the following awards from Mrs. West.
- Good Reader Award for being an EXCELLENT reader.
- Most Helpful Student Award for
bossing Mrs. West around all the timebeing Mrs. West's WONDERFUL helper. - High Achiever Award for being an A+ Student.
- Good Conduct Award. (Yes I had to double-check that too!)
- Student of the Month for February.
As for her end-of-year report card... Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies were all E's. Music, P.E., Art, Handwriting, and Behavior were all S's. She had no inappropriate behaviors all year and mastered every subject taught. We are very proud of Miss Mallori and know that you are too!
I want to also give a big THANK YOU to her teacher, Mrs. West. She was a wonderful teacher all year. Going out of her way to keep everyone informed of what was going on and even taking time out of her day to email and make sure we were coming yesterday! Thanks Mrs. West! You made Mallori's Kindergarten year enjoyable for us all!







4 comments:
yay!!! i can't wait to see pictures!!! Tell Mallori that JoJo may have a special kindergarten graduation surprise for her!!!
Will you be around on june 7th?
Thank you for being so awesome as well. I almost asked you yesterday if I was going to make the blog!! I did, again! My class will never be the same without my girl, Mallori. I got really attached to her and even teared up when I hugged her and kissed her sweet head. She made my job so effortless and she knew she could run the class without me.(imagine that! I can't wait to hear about all she is doing in 1st grade! You are all an amazing family and it's amazing how you all make it work. Mallori is proof of that! Thanks for the bath goodies, too. Please tell Mallori I started using them last night. I smell like an apple...a red delicious, like her favorite!
Happy Summer!
Mrs. West
Awww...I can't believe she is going to first grade. I know that she is excited. Tell her congratulations for me!
Post a Comment