CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Favorite Website...

Occasionally, I get bored at work... or don't have a lunch date, so I spend my lunch online. I stumbled upon this website and can't get enough so I thought I would share it with you. Basically, it's eBay but with only handmade items. You can set up your own site and sell your homemade items, or if you fall more in line with me, you can look at other people's homemade items, wish you could make them and create a wish list of things you need want. So what can you find on Etsy?

Adorable Hair Bows, Soap in the shape of cupcakes, Chalkboard flower pots, Wooden giraffe pull toy, and BEEutifl, edible cookies. You can search by category, color, local shops. Looking for something special but don't see anything you like?? They can solve that too. They have a Custom section where you post a request to have a painting of a penguin in a polka dot suit, chasing a hamster through the rain. People then bid on your item. (You can also ask for less crazy things, like a headpiece for your wedding)

If you just want to buy me something.. say birthday or Christmas. Here's my current wish list.. :)
Camera Bag
Drinking Glasses
Chalkboard Butterfly (for Mallori's room)

That's just a few! I think that's enough links for one post.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I heart etsy too!!!