CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Only Mallori

I get a phone call today from Holly during lunch.

Hello?
Hey.. Mallori's freaking out.
Hmm ok. What is it?
She says that she has a dentist appointment today at 3..
(oh crap, she remembered)Well, she did, but I rescheduled it until a time when we have her. Tell her I rescheduled it.
Mallori, you don't have one today..
(Mallori from in the background) YES I dooooo.... It's today, Thursday, the 18th at 3
Tell her I rescheduled it
Mallori, she rescheduled it, you don't have one today.

I had to get off the phone #1 because I was laughing so hard. #2 so Holly could calm Mallori down. How does that kid remember stuff like that!?!?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, this is the kid that can tell you that she left Bubba's puppy under her covers, next to her doll, beside the kitten... three days after she's went back to Holly's! She can beat anyone at memory. The child even remembered a place she went and why she went there a year later when she was 2 and 1/2 (meaning she was 18 months old when she first went).

Moral of the story: If you are going to tell Mal something, make sure you don't mind if she remembers!!!

No comments: