CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Flashback Friday

Here's my first Flashback Friday!! And where's the best place to start? The beginning of course!! I was going to post my first memory but didn't have the picture at my house. And you know me! I can't do a post without a picture if there is one!!!!

This is me as a baby (obviously). I still have that shirt somewhere... I used to put it on my baby dolls when I was younger! My mom also still has that blanket that Jesse is now using!! It is the coveted deer blanket. My sister and I used to fight over it every night!!

Some things never change... I still sleep all the time and I still sleep exactly like that! I don't know that I could actually fall asleep on the floor though, or sleep through someone dropping hot fried okra on me!! Don't you love the 70's style flooring!?!?

1 comment:

Jo said...

YAY Amy!!! Thanks for playing!!! :)

And I love the new layout!!!