There will be a blood drive today at the Buna Volunteer Fire Hall for Mallori's baby sister. If you can give blood and will be in Buna today, I know it would be greatly appreciated! It's from 2pm to 6pm. Thanks!!
She was born pre-mature at I think 30 weeks. I'm not really sure of any specific diagnosis. When Holly and I talk, Mallori is always around. She's really in tune to what's going on so we don't talk details for fear of upsetting her!! The baby should hopefully be coming home the first of next week.
3 comments:
What's wrong with Mallori's sister?
What's wrong with Mallori's sister?
She was born pre-mature at I think 30 weeks. I'm not really sure of any specific diagnosis. When Holly and I talk, Mallori is always around. She's really in tune to what's going on so we don't talk details for fear of upsetting her!! The baby should hopefully be coming home the first of next week.
Post a Comment