CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why??

Why is it that when you find out that something might be wrong with you, you start having all of the symptoms? Maybe you were always tired before, but extreme tiredness is a symptom... Now you can't keep your eyes open, have a hard time concentrating, and feel like your eyes are just glazed over...

Then you start questioining myself. Is it all in my head? Did I get enough sleep last night? The night before? How early did I wake up? Have I been working too hard? Am I just crazy? Should I take a short nap when I get home? What if that makes me stay up late making tomorrow even worse? How long has this been going on? Has it been getting worse? Could their be other causes?

Sometimes I just want to scream SHUT UP to my mind every once in a while!!! (Except I try not to say shut up, because then the kids say it... and it just sounds rude... Can I be rude to myself??)

No comments: