CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Reflection


This week's theme at I ♥ faces is reflection. You must have a face and a reflection in your pictures. At first I wasn't going to participate. Then I attempted to take some photos for the adult category. After my failed attempts to capture the reflection of myself in the mirror in my eyes, I decided not to participate again. Then I got to looking at the other entries and felt like I was missing out on all the fun! (This site really is addicting guys!) So I thought I would join in. I know I'm not going to win with this photo. I don't really have a shot (haha get it?) with my BEST photos!

This picture was taken several years ago (obviously, look at the kids!) As a father's day present for my dad. He's had this car longer than he's had me with the hopes of fixing it up. We let the kids go work on it one afternoon and made him a mouse pad. Some of them turned out better than this one, but I LOVE the expression on Mallori's face!

Remember to go check out the other entries! There are some creative people out there!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally addicting :-) glad you decided to enter~