CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

I ♥ Faces!


It's that time again! Time for my third entry into an I ♥ Faces contest! This weeks category is Self-Portrait. I will be the first to admit that I take HORRIBLE self-portraits! I've never mastered the art of holding the camera, smiling, and pushing the button at the same time. When I take pictures with other people, I usually let them hold the camera. Especially Tyler since his arms are so much longer. However, Jace loves to take pictures with Mommy, so I ended up with this one which isn't just atrocious! I love the way the sun is setting behind us. This picture was taken at our lake trip in the middle of January.


Go check out all of the other entries at http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/! And let me know what you think in the comments section... Besides the face that I am looking at the shutter button, not the lens... I realize that! :)

9 comments:

Melinda said...

Precious photo! I love the natural lighting and your hair is stunning : )

lislynn said...

Ooo, I like the sunshine, too :)

Carebear said...

Wow, the light is fantastic. And how cute is it that he's about to kiss you?! Great moment captured...

Julie Rivera said...

Oh, well do I know that slightly off the mark eye contact! Regardless, this is precious,t he lighting is gorgeous, as is your hair, and I love that you took this a fraction of a second before he planted his kiss.

Anonymous said...

very sweet...nothing like a kiss from sweet little boys...my oldest is a boy. Precious photo!!

Unknown said...

What a great shot! That light is beautiful :-)

Kathy said...

I agree- great lighting and adorable picture!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet picture and love the light.

Melissa G said...

This picture made me go "awww!" It's really sweet!