CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Afternoons...

...drag on forever! Here's some of my thoughts from this afternoon....
  • I've decided that I have "indecisiphobia - a fear related to my indecision." It's on a little calendar that Tyler got me for work. One of the ones that has a saying every day. (At least I didn't make up that word!)
  • www.dafont.com has some really cool, cute, interesting, amusing fonts you can download FOR FREE!
  • How I'm going to fix the pictures given to me by the girls at work. Word has gotten out that I have Photoshop.....
  • I'm still amazed that I actually took a decent picture by myself Wednesday when we went bowling for Administrative Professionals day! (However, it does need a few touch-ups. Who said good couldn't get better? So it also fits into the above category!)
  • Why hasn't Jo Lynn posted a Friday Flashback yet?? Friday is almost over... at least my Friday with Internet access!!!
  • By the way, I'm completely addicted to blogs, if you have one, I read it... often! It's what gets me through the day!
  • I'm excited that I'm saving money on insurance, but bummed because all of it is going to go to the increase in our house note... yea taxes!!
  • I'm ready to fly up to Denver and drive back with Tyler, but a little nervous about flying... and being in a truck for that long!
  • How come everybody else gets to leave early on Fridays!?!?!?! They trickle out one by one and before you know it, you are the only one left!!

Ok that's all for now. I can't think of anything else that's running through my mind! :) Hope you all have a good weekend! Jace and I don't have a lot of plans.. tonight my mom is cooking fried chicken legs. YUMMY and then tomorrow we have Kristi's wedding at 5PM. Then church on Sunday. Other than that, we're just chillin'! Probably cleaning the house.... fun fun fun! It needs it BAD though.. Tyler needs to fire his housekeeper. She's definitely slacking while he's away!

1 comment:

Jo said...

amy! so sorry to make you wait!!! i promise to try to do better next friday!!! :)