My only complaint was that it was too short! We had fun at Kristi's wedding... Jace got out and danced for everyone at the reception which was hilarious! Several people stopped me at church the next day to ask where he got his dance moves... I told them his story - his Gramma!!
On Sunday, he got to sing with the pre-school choir. He's such a big boy! He was super excited about getting on stage and did pretty good. (Meaning I didn't see him picking boogers are doing anything else disgusting and boyish on stage!) Here are some pictures as proof! I wasn't in a good spot to take pictures. Usually, the preschoolers are off the left of the stage for performances and I positioned myself accordingly. Then they decided to mix it up and put them in the middle and Jace went to the complete opposite side!! :( Oh well, they are good enough.
A Hidden Cost of Missions
9 years ago


.jpg)
_PS.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment