CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Growing Grass and Other Annoyances!

Having a husband who is out of town sucks… Do you want to know the not so obvious reasons why?

  1. The grass still grows… and someone wants to charge $70 to mow it for you…. Look out, I’m about to try the zero-turn mower for the first time tonight!
  2. Weeds still grow too… another new challenge.. I’ve never weed-eated (is that a word?) before….
  3. Small children still do not know how much is too much toilet paper to flush at once. (I actually tackled that one with no problem!)
  4. Husbands call from 1,500 miles away to tell you to be careful because there is a rapist loose somewhere in your area…. And you have to search your entire house—even the creepy laundry room once you get home for fear he is hiding in there (for the record, that’s why I do not watch the news!)
  5. Little boys who do not get to wrestle on a daily basis have a LOT of pent up energy!

Just thought I would share before I’m off for the weekend. (Which also means no Internet for 4 days but who cares!?!?!) I’ll be back on Monday!! Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, if you need help weed-eating (i think that's just a southern term btw but I dont know its technical term) I'll come help you this weekend. I did it at the house in Evadale. It's def a challenge not to make stuff go on your legs or in your face. lol. Wear goggles for sure! And pants and closed tow shoes.