
This week's theme is Easter/Spring. I dug up this picture from the photo archives. It's one of my favorites of Mallori and Jace taken during their Easter 07 photo shoot by mommy :) If you know me, you've probably seen it before.. it could be found on some of my checks, framed at my mom's house, on myspace.... you get the point! I revamped it a little from the traditional black and white last night. Without further ado here it is....

You can check out the other entries into this week's contest by going to http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ or by clicking the button on top. Good luck to all of the other entries!!



5 comments:
I love it! They are so cute!
That's very sweet
Very cute!
Nothing cuter than dancing children....What joy.
Good job! What a great picture! I love the light and shadows.. what a look of joy on your daughter's face! How precious indeed!!
Post a Comment