CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Oopps!

Sorry guys who actually read my blog to learn about what's going on with the Fam! I just realized that I haven't posted a real blog in a week.. :( I'm such a slacker! I promise I'm going to get Easter pictures posted soon! It's just that I only have the Internet at work since Tyler kidnapped ours and took it to Wyoming (or Wy-O-me as Jace calls it).

Quick update: The kids are missing Daddy. Mallori got new shoes which was an ordeal all to itself! She had to have ones with an S or check mark on them. (You know Sketcher's or Nike). She's in kindergarten people! What happened?!?! We already care about name brands? By the way she got one with a check mark and threw a fit because they didn't have an S. She's lost another tooth! It's just me and Jace for the next two weeks. Jace has been hating all the rain but loving the mud puddles and creative activities Mommy comes up with!

Promise, promise, promise I will try to do better!! In the meantime, try to enjoy the I ♥ Faces posts!!

No comments: