CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Quick Run Through Walgreens

So many discoveries to be made!! First and foremost, I had to pick out a couple of cards... Did you know that Hallmark now carries cards for "Troubled Relationships"? I had no idea either!!


Next I was going from the pharmacy to the photo lab when I saw these...
I literally felt the package to see just how big a giant Cheeto is.. I shudder thinking about all of the orange faces those would cause! Normal Cheetos do a good enough job! Also brings back memories of soggy half eaten Cheetos... not missing those day care days! (Oh and back to the size of the giant Cheetos, so you don't have to do your own research... about the size of a marshmallow. It appears that they are puff balls.... just big ones!)

On to my next discovery! I was going to check out and notice two of my favorite food items have now collided! Dr. Pepper flavored Ice-Pops!!!

Really!?!? It doesn't get much better than that!!!!

Just a little randomness from me on a Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you've got to tell lauren about the dr pepper ice pops. She'll just die. She can't live a day without her DP.

Jo said...

you crack me up amy! haha...and i would have so caved on the cheetos...:)