CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Laughter

The theme for this week at iheartfaces.blogspot.com is laughter. I immediately thought of this picture of Jace. We had taken family photos months earlier and he was not being photogenic or cooperative. I decided to try again one day when it was just. I caught him at the perfect moment of his laugh, after the hand went down, before the head went back. I love it because his smile is so natural... we won't discuss what Mommy was doing to make him laugh....... :)

Go check out the other entries also!

5 comments:

cherie said...

what a sweet face !

Carmen said...

Great picture....so sweet!

Julie Ball said...

Oh, we've all done completely undignified things to get our little ones to smile for the camera! This is a great one, so whatever you did was worth it! He's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute : ). Nice laughter shot!

Katarina said...

Such a wonderful laughter picture. He looks SO very happy. Nice job.