CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it snow.. let it snow.. let it snow!!

It's been a long time since I've seen snow! As a matter of fact, I think I was around Jace's age and don't really remember anything about it except that we got in trouble for trying to lick it off the slide!!

It was a pleasant surprise, but I could have done without the 3am phone call! I woke Jace up this morning about 6:30 and told him I had a surprise for him. When I finally drug him out of bed, I brought him to the door. He asked what it was and I asked him what he thought it was and he said "SNOW! IT'S SNOW!" Needless to say we were out of our jammies and into the snow pretty quick! We walked around for a little while and then built our snowman, Howard.


From Snow Day

We also threw snowballs at daddy and just looked around amazed! Jace didn't like it when he saw that his Jeep's gear shift was covered in the snow. He had to fix that before he could move on. Then he refused to make a snow angel. This is a kid who makes "carpet" angels all of the time!! He loves to lay on the floor and pretend to make a snow angel but when it comes down to it, not for him!

The entire way to Nana's, he kept looking out the window and saying "It's still there... it's still there... Mommy, it's still there!" He was not very happy once we got there because she didn't have as much as we did.

When I got to work, the girls had made a cowboy snowman. I had to make my contribution by throwing snowballs at them!

From Snow Day
We all had a good day playing in the snow! I'm glad that it snowed but didn't like it when it started melting and making a big mess! Maybe we'll get to enjoy it again in the next 20 years!!

If you click on either of the pictures above, it will take you to my album with all of the pictures from today! Jace is trying to help me type so I'm going to get off for now!! Peace out!