I also came to the realization that Jace turns four one week from today!! How much of his party do you think I have planned? Until tonight, nothing. Now we have an invite list and date picked out (I cheated, I'm thinking the end of January!) I also have a list of games to play and have started a list of things that I need to pick up at the store. Next is his present... we were going to get him a bed but let's just say that that's not gonna happen!
Now I'm going to go do one more of my homework days from my Daniel study. I'm determined to go back and finish all of those before I start a new Bible study in January. It also gives me a chance to use my new Bible. Make sure to check out the Wordless Wednesday tomorrow. It will probably surprise you!



No comments:
Post a Comment