CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

My Friday Nights

Look up... So that is what I did on my Friday night, designed a new header for my blog. Considering it's the first one I've done, I don't think it looks too bad! I also caught up on one episode of Grey's Anatomy. Only 5 more to go and I'm caught up! I started watching the newest one and was completely confused as to what was going on! However, I have to say I LOVE not watching TV. I know that sounds weird but Grey's Anatomy is the one show that I watch and you can see how often I watch it! I sometimes catch some guy show with Tyler. Some of which I will admit are pretty good (MythBusters and Time Lapse). Other than that, it's on but I'm not watching it.

On a separate note, for those of you purchasing Christmas gifts for my kiddos, keep this conversation in mind.... (I was tucking Jace in his bed for the night)

Jace: Mommy, why do we have all of this stuff?
Me: What stuff, Baby?
Jace: All of my toys and stuff (he makes a motion around his room which is littered with, well, stuff)
Me: For you to play with...
Jace: But why.... we're never here?

From the mouth of babes right? So I'm not feeling guilty at all about buying them only 3 presents each for Christmas! I'm also hoping to sit down with both of them and write letters to Santa, which I will post because I'm sure they will be interesting to say the least!

I'm off to bed! We have a big exciting day tomorrow; it's Jacob's birthday party! Other than that, I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing (besides making Jace play with his toys!!!)

Night!


No comments: