skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Christmas is officially over and almost completely over. Including my week-long vacation from work!! Only 12 more hours until I have to be back in the office... NOOO! I don't want to go back! I've had a blast hanging out here with the kiddos (and Tyler of course). I DON'T WANNA GO BACK! However, in my famous words to the kids "Pitching a fit won't do any good." So it's off to work I go first thing in the morning. Jace is excited to be back in the swing of things and back at Nana's. I think he's missed it!
So to all of you who are still off for Christmas, enjoy! It won't last long. Also did you notice my first (and only so far) Christmas decorations to come down? That's right, my blog decoratioins! They are the most fun becuase you get to redecorate! Whatcha think??
Jace is wanting me to play ball with "Jace puppy" and Tyler wants the Internet and is sucking up by feeding me nachos, so I'm out for tonight!! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! The New Year is coming up. Anyone thinking about resolutions?
No comments:
Post a Comment