CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Why?

Jace is really getting good at this question! This morning it was "Why do we have mommies and daddies?" My response "To take care of you." Then he says "But I always go to Nana's." WOW. so I made up something about how he has to go because we have to go to work and make money to take care of him. But really? He thinks he doesn't need us because he's always over there!?!? Then the conversation led to the fact that he didn't have to go today becuase it's Sunday. And how he didn't want to go anywhere today. So that is why at 8:23 on a Sunday morning I'm still in my jammies. We didn't go to the Buna Christmas party thingy at the firehall last night or the Silsbee Christmas parade becuase he didn't want to go anywhere either. I had to make him go to Jacob's party. I see a little bit of me and my dad in him! haha.

Also, he got to bring his new 4-wheeler home yesterday. It's been at Nana's and Pawpaw's. Of course we flew off of it after about 30 minutes of ridding. Jace decided we would race and turned a little too quickly. I think I got the worst end of it... you know the saying the bigger they are the harder the fall? It's true!! It wasn't a bad wreck though. It felt like you were running really fast and fell. I hit my hip and have a bruise. Jace cried for a few minutes and said his head hurt, but we made him get back on and he never complained about anything again - even when I asked him if his head still hurt. He was being more cautious after the fall. I think it's a good thing he fell now
and realizes that you do have to be careful!



1 comment:

~ Katie ~ said...

this explains why you were'nt on the "pew" yesterday. :)