8 Kids and Spouses
19 Grandkids and Spouses
12 Great grandkids and one on the way (11 of those grandkids are 4 or under!)
Throw in some food and a pool...Talk about a party!! All of the kids had a blast and I think the adults did too!
You know between running towards the pool to stop a kid from jumping in without floaties, catching horseshoes because one ran out in the middle of the game, retrieving ping pong balls from mouths, rescuing little ones from the jungle gym, stopping swings before someone got knocked down....
You get the picture. Amazingly I think the only one that got hurt was Rylan when he hit himself in the ear with one of the Redneck golf balls...
We really need to get together more often guys!!
Click here to view these pictures larger



4 comments:
Hey girl! Do you know how Tamara is doing after her wreak? I haven't heard anything and thought maybe you have since you work with her.
I just went and saw her at lunch. She's pretty banged up but was awake and talking to us. She's worried about work which is typical Tamara! She fractured her L2 (lower back) and may have to have surgery on it. But otherwise just some scrapes and bruises. She's very "lucky" if you want to call it that!
Hey girl! Thanks for the update on Tamara. I just finished reading a blog that reminded me of Tyler. Have they checked to see if he might have Meniere's Disease? Some of the symptoms sound just like his. Y'all have a great weekend.
Yes. They did check him for Meniere's Disease. They've tested him for so much stuff I can't remember exactly which test that was and why it was ruled out, but they said that's not what he has... Well HAD. From my understanding, he's not "sick" anymore, the problems he has now are from the damage caused when he had the "viral infection."
Post a Comment