
It's been awhile since I've partipated in I ♥ Faces, but a sports theme? Come on me?!?! I looked through all of Mallori's soccer pictures last night but I don't think her sitting on the field, sucking her thumb as goalie, or adjusting her undergarmets counts as sports in action!!
I got to looking at some of the other entries and their takes on "sports." I was thinking soccer, baseball, basketball, you know organized sports... Then I saw one that had a trampoline and thought of this picture snapped on Father's day. I couldn't resist! So I'm not sure if you count tramplining as a sport.. but if you do, here you go!
To add to the story, they are in perfect birth order.. Tyler is at the top. Ashley in the middle, Lauren at the bottom!
If you want to go check out the other Sports in Action posts, go to iheartfaces.blogspot.com, or click the button at the top of my post!
If you want to check out the rest of the trampline pictures I took to get this one, look here.




6 comments:
That is so cool! Very unique too! Love the colors on your blog:)
How original! Trampolining definately counts if you ask me!
What a perfect capture!
What a fun pic!
Love it. Great shot.
neat photo
Post a Comment