CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I ♥ faces Feet!


This week over at one of my favorite sites (http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/), they are focusing on feet instead of faces! Since I've been participating in their contests, I've noticed that I don't take as many face shots as I probably should... so this week is right up my ally!

I feel very sorry for the hosts and judges though. I'm number 476 and there is still 12 more hours to enter!! I've looked through some of the entries and they are GOOD!! You should definitely check them out.... much better than mine!

Here is my entry. This was taken last year when we went to the beach. Tyler and Jace were walking along the beach and I couldn't help myself :) I was almost running down the beach to get a head of them enough to squat and take the picture. Then I noticed they were caring a Wal-Mart bag, very distracting... ran and took that from them then ran down a little farther to take the picture.... I liked it SOOC (straight out of camera) so this is without photo edits.... maybe cropped but I don't think so.


Jace was trying to make big steps like his daddy... not quite working since Tyler is 6'4 but he was trying none the less!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I just love Daddy/little boy pics! What a graet moment you've captured.