I like look up random things on the Internet, such as how to make your house more kid friendly. I also like to take random pictures. Pictures of just objects that catch my eye. Usually I don't do anything with these pictures. They just get deleted. But today, you get to experience them!

This is a picture of how I made my house more kid-friendly... o r maybe just cuter.. I had everything in the Spongebob bucket but split it up and put some paper in a folder. It's on the shelves in my kitchen where the kids can reach it and get to it any time they want to. Say for example, when I'm cooking and my hands are covered in raw meat or something! I also moved their snacks in the pantry to a lower level where Jace could reach them and put some cups, plates and bowls in reaching range. Jace even fixed his own snack. He ate an entire small box of raisins!
Jace does not like me taking random pictures of random things. He likes me to take pictures of him...

Break dancing... He then turned this into a game where he tried to ruin any chance of taking good pictures... at least he had a good time. And it will be our little secret that some of them actually turned out cute!  |
1 comment:
yes, that's random...but random is good!!! :) are you having a birthday party for jace? i really need to put something in the mail for him! maybe a webkinz??? let me know!
Post a Comment