CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today

The kids woke up from their camp in....
From Jace Landon Anderson


We did our daily activities and then came home. Mallori took a shower, with her new shower cap of course! (which I did take a picture of, with her wrapped in a towel. Super cute but NOT going up on the Internet! Sorry folks!)

Jace did E "homework."
From Jace Landon Anderson


For her homework, Mallori made a book of words that start with B.
From Mallori Dyane Anderson


Then she showed her daddy!
From Mallori Dyane Anderson

Just thought I'd show you some of the highlights of the day. Those are definitely the highlights! I love just hanging out with the family at night. Also, I cooked a super easy supper tonight and EVERYONE liked it!! I'll have to add that to the rotation! Now the dryer is screaming at me (again) and I need to be getting into bed... it all starts again tomorrow!

No comments: