CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Tough Being a Woman..

I started a new Bible study last Monday and am just now getting around to telling you all about it! We are studying the book of Esther and our theme is "It's Tough Being a Woman." So, in an effort to constantly remind myself why/how it's tough being a woman, I've decided to make little lists and post them for you.. fun right?

Beth Moore gave some examples from her survey she did on why it's tough being a woman. One of the examples was wearing panties and trying to hide the fact that we do! So with no further adieu, here are mine that I thought of this week...

It's Tough Being a Woman
  1. When you spend 10 minutes looking for a pencil that works because yours doesn't anymore and your notes would look funny if you started writing in pen all of a sudden.
  2. When you have to deal with other women's emotions... especially when these emotions come from an overly dramatic 6 year old.
  3. When it's THAT time of year, THAT time of month.... you get the point!
  4. When everyone piles you imagine everyone piles expectations on you that you have to live up to.
  5. When you realise you can't do EVERYTHING and the accompanying guilt over the things that cannot get done.
So there we go.. the set of my reason's why it's tough being a woman. Be looking for more. Not sure if I'm going to do it once a week or maybe when I get up to 5? Also, feel free to leave some of your own ideas as a comment!!

No comments: