CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Results are in!!

Thank you to all of you who participated in our little text message survey!

We were sitting around eating supper and talking about how different the kids are, especially the fact is that Jace is so laid back and Mallori, well.. isn't! I made the comment that it was because Jace was mine (as in he has my personality) and Mallori is Tyler's (that she has his personality). Tyler argued that he was more laid back than I was. This inspired an impromptu contest!

After all votes were cast, the results for who was the most laid back were...
Amy 6
Tyler 5

We had one person who voted for an independent (Jace) and one who did not respond before the polls were closed.

To be honest, Tyler and I were both surprised that he received ANY votes! And I think he cheated... he solicited the kids while I was on the phone. However, Jace sided with Mommy once I explained what it meant. And since Mallori is the antonym of laid back, I don't think her vote should count! (It is counted in the above total though.)

Just thought I'd share.... Here's to hoping we all have a laid back week!

No comments: