skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's been a while hasn't it? I wish I could say it's because I've been so busy planning Jace's party (which is tomorrow) but in all actuality, it's probably more because I'm just stressed and something had to go and well this was it! I have got most things done for tomorrow though. Invitations went out awhile back which is amazing! And I spent quite a bit of time today cleaning. After taking a 30 minute power nap to get rid of a headache, that is! I bought his birthday present (today after work.... totally last minute. Oops!) I knew what I wanted to get him though so I just had to actually GO get it. He's actually using it now! Maybe I'll get around to posting some pictures tomorrow but for now, I'm off to bed to get some rest before the big day! Hope everyone is doing good! Just wanted to let y'all know I am alive!
1 comment:
i hope jace's party went well!!! i just put his present in the mail yesterday!!! so, you should get it next week!!!
Post a Comment