CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Maybe I need a New Year's resolution after all!

Ok I had to go shopping today for jeans... I only had two pairs and this week, one of them got a hole by the back pocket which gave everyone a wonderful view! Thank goodness, it wasn't a big hole and I have good enough friends at work that they teased me about it so I would know!

I had to not only start shopping in the women's section but I went up a size! I typically shopped in the juniors because they realized that some people are taller and don't want to go around looking like they shot up overnight and didn't have time to buy new pants! This time however, I didn't even try. I'm tired of having to "squat test" jeans. (My new term for squatting in front of the mirror to make sure you don't have plumbers crack if you bend down!)

Oh well, at least both pairs were on sale. Two pairs of jeans for $45... you can't hardly beat that!


PS: Anyone know of any good diets, or quick exercises!?!? I literally don't have time to exercise for a long time, I'm going non-stop from the time I get up until I lay down...ok maybe I could exercise instead of doing this..... hmm food for thought!

1 comment:

Jo said...

oh amy! you crack me up! but, i do the squat test too!!! haha!!! there's no shame in that!

lack of time does make it hard to work out!!! haha!!! i am usually very tired by then end of each work day and i don't have anyone to come home and take care of...so, i know you are probably ever more tired than i am! maybe just commit to working out for 30 minutes 3 days a week. you could use two of your days as saturday and sunday. and maybe ask your mom to keep the kiddos for 30 extra minutes one day so you can add a little workout in...just walking is a huge thing!!! go up to the dreaded BHS track and walk and do bleachers! you could even take the kids there! the kids could run around the track and have lots of fun!!! make it a family event!!

okay--those are my only ideas for now! if i think of any more, i'll pass them on to you!