CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

What's been going on???

To be honest, a whole lot of nothing. Just life! We went the farm last weekend. Had a blast! Jace's dirt pile was still there so I ended up with 4 dirty, filthy kids. Yes I know my kids just multiplied! Nanny was babysitting one of Tyler's cousin's two kids. I'll post pictures eventually. Right now they are still living in my camera like the kid on the commercials frozen in midair off the diving board!
But here's a preview!

Mallori got her WebKinz from Jo Lynn so between her and Tyler, I have to fight for the Internet! haha It's really cute though and she LOVES it. She even added it to her collection of sleeping animals. Jace wants one too now. I've been looking to see if maybe we can get him one for Christmas. He's a little young to do it by himself but I think he could with help.
Jace has been rockin and rollin along. He's doing pretty good with my mom taking care of Jessie. He wants a little more attention in the afternoons but nothing like the first day she kept him. Here's a picture of the little cutie so you can see who I'm talking about.

After that first day, I had to go to the store and get something for supper. Jace (of course) wanted a chocolate cookie. He'd been whining because he had to leave Nana's so I told him IF he was good and IF he quit whining he could have one. He found something else he wanted and carried it though the entire store. Then we get to the checkout line and he spots a chocolate cookie. He asks if he can have it. My response "You already have the Christmas trees..." at which point he throws himself down on the floor, throws the Little Debbie box across aisle and begins kicking his feet and hitting the floor!!!!! I was so in shock I didn't know what to do so he missed out on a spanking. But I did make him get up and stop. Then we had a LONG talk in the car about how that was unacceptable behavior and if he EVER even thought about doing it again, I would bust his little hinney right there! He also didn't get to watch TV when we got home and the cookies (both kinds) stayed at the store. I was a little disappointed at the last part. I love Christmas Tree cookies!

Well, I'd better sign off of here. I need to go take a shower. We are taking family pictures for our Christmas cards today and I need a shower first!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I'm so glad Mallori liked her present...We'll have to see about getting Jace a Webkinz! You know, his birthday is just around the corner, too!