CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Weekend Surprises

My plan for the weekend were to sit at home and rest/catch up on some much needed cleaning after Mallori's party. I do what I can during the week but when you have that many people over at once and in and out it just gets ridiculous and I couldn't get to it all during the week. Especially when one night I sat up until 10:30 (very late for me) sewing (yes I said sewing) rafia onto the bottom of a pair of overalls for my scarecrow!!

**For those of you who didn't get to make Mallori's party and are wondering how it went, it went great, or so I hear!! I was so busy I didn't get to really see how everything went. If that makes sense! For those of you who did get a chance to come, thanks for coming! And if you would like to add anything in the comments section about how wonderful (or disasterious) it was, feel free!

Back to my reason for this post. Tyler reminds me that it is opening season of deer hunting and we MUST go to the farm!!! No if, ands, or buts about it people WE must go. Ok I can live... I'll just be resting and relaxing up there instead of cleaning at my house, right? By now you know if I ask that then the answer is definitly WRONG!!

Tyler's uncles found a new trailer to move in at the farm. Yea! We don't have to worry about falling through the floors anymore! So change of plans, we go up Saturday morning instead of Friday night (no sleeping in late!!) and have to do some work when we get there (hook up water, electricity, ect.)

We finally get here this morning. Trailer is wonderful, much bigger than the one we have and I definitly like the layout better. It is just in need of a VERY bad cleaning (worse than my house!). So there goes the resting and relaxing. I've been trying to pick up between going to the hardware store and up to Nanny and Pawpaw's to go to the bathroom. We do have electricity hooked up. This is good because Tyler, Uncle Jeffery and I have all tried to turn on the same light. We also have running water but no sewage.

It looks like the people just left one day five years ago and decided not to come back. I found DOG POOP on the kitchen floor. I mean come on reallly people?!?!?

Right now though, I am taking a few minutes to myself to relax. All of the guys are out hunting so it's just me and Jace. I've given up on trying to tell Jace to stay out of the big mud puddle!

**Interruption** I had to go get Tyler from his deer stand... now where was I? Oh yea! My FILTHY little boy. Covered from the knee down in mud. Not dirt, mud, completely covered. This should be fun.... remember the no sewage? That means no baths!! Yucky! Ok I've been interrupted again. Tyler wants to watch the YouTube video of his cousin sky diving. We'll see what kind of surprises the rest of the weekend holds. Until then, check out the photos from Mallori's party. I have some from Halloween but haven't had a chance to upload them yet. Also, just as an FYI, as of 6:14, we have not moved anything from one trailer to the other. No beds, nothing :( I don't wanna "rough" it!!



Mallori's 6th Birthday Party

1 comment:

Jo said...

amy! it sounds like mallori's party was fantastic! so, her present is still sitting in the back of my car. I'm so going to wal-mart to buy a package to mail it in...then, i will go to the post-office tomorrow! so, be looking for it this week sometime!!! i'm so sorry it's taking me forever to get that to you!