CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sneak Peak

I thought you might like to take a sneak peak at how our photo shoot went today. We took some that looked like this....

And then I narrowed it down to 3 to use for my cards.
ONE:
TWO:
THREE:


Maybe I'll get around to posting some of the "runner-ups." But for tonight, the uploading process is being slow and I'm tired. Night!!




P.S. I wasn't purposely excluding Tyler. We didn't take any good ones with just the two of us. Jace didn't take any good ones by himself. And even though Mallori took a cute on with her daddy (one of the runner ups) the one posted above was too cute to pass up! I made sure Tyler would be ok with it. He said the less pictures of him the better!! I'm not hatin' on the hubby! haha

1 comment:

Jo said...

Good pictures!!! Can't wait to see more of them!!!