CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Photo Walk

The other day I needed some inspiration for my Project 365 Blog, so I took Jace and we went walking. He had Tyler's camera and I had mine. (If you look closely in my lens, you can see his reflection with the camera. Too funny!)


I think that he had fun.. He thought it was cool to take pictures of stuff while Mama was also taking pictures. Of course, the kids is happy any time he has a camera in his hand... I have NO idea where he gets that from. Apparently, he's been paying attention too. What other kid would take a picture like this?

I took the picture on the right while he was taking the picture on the left. Our dog cracks me up. She loves to have her picture taken! Jace was taking a picture of her dog house and when she noticed him, she went and curled up and looked at him. Just long enough for him to take a picture and then she was out!!

Here are our favorite pictures that we took during our little photo shoot. Lasted maybe 20 minutes and Jace was done. He took off running towards the house ready to play!

Jace liked the beetle in the water. You can't really see it in the picture because it's small, but if you click on it, it will blow up.

In other news, we just had some people come look at our house. That makes the third couple. Tyler got a job with Aflac!! He has to go to a training next weekend and will start sometime after that. He has to take a test that will certify him to sell insurance. I'm just relieved that he found something!!

Also, he noticed that some of his hearing has come back in his ear! He was playing a computer game with ear phones in and realized that he could still hear the game when he took the ear phone out of his good ear. When he went to the doctor yesterday, they said that his hearing has TRIPLED from the last time that he was tested. However, in order to have a hearing aid, it has to increase 5 times what it is now. But progress is progress! Everyone at the doctor's office was excited that he had got some back...

No comments: