CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monster Trucks with Fire

Jace has been doing/saying some pretty funny things here lately and I felt we could all use a good laugh so I'd share them with you! Mallori is usually the funny one. She typically has everyone laughing, even if it is laughing at her not with her. Jace has come up with some good ones here recently though...

For example, we were at Wal-Mart the other night. He stops some random lady and asks what her name is. She answers him and then he point blank asks her "Do you know about God?" That wasn't as funny as it was hey.. he does pay attention in church! He then did the same thing to our waitress at Chili's that night. She thought it was the most awesome thing ever but asked him what he would say if she said no. He just stared at her. Hmm.. he'll need to better prepared next time!

We went to New York Pizza & Pasta for lunch the other day. First, he attempted to poke the lady standing in front of him in the rear end. I have to give it to him, the lady did have a rather bubbly side.. Then he decided what he is going to be when he grows up... the best spaghetti pskettie maker in the world!! The waitress picked up our straw trash and he proceeds to have a conversation with her about how he wanted that trash and inquire as to why she picked it up. I finally had to make him be quiet because the place was super busy.

Must be something about the kid in restaurants, he asked our waiter in Chili's a while back what the white stuff was on the air ducts, if it was ant poison...

Today, he got in trouble at karate for not listening. When I asked him what he did, this was his response... "Well, the other little boy had to sit down because he was so bad. I was good after I was just a little bad."

And since we're talking about Jace, here's a picture he drew tonight. (I totally just wrote "a picture he posted" before I realized what I was doing!)

I asked him to explain what was going on. From left to right we have a monster truck which is shooting fire, a flower, me flying a kite with it raining, and a cheese tree with red cheese. I would tell you which ones he had to have help with. However, that would be rather embarrassing if I had to tell you because I'm the one who helped him... I know I have no artistic ability whatsoever, so I'm keeping my mouth shut!



No comments: