CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I ♥ Faces - Crazy, Silly, Funny Face & Pets


Crazy, Silly, Funny... yea that'd be us! I think everyone has a crazy side to them every once in a while!! It was a tough choice for me this week between this picture and the lemon one.


I ended up picking this one because it reminds me of these cards... which are well hilarious! The angle I was at was perfectly imperfect (if you know what I mean) to produce this shot. Probably could not do it again a million years if I tried!

I ♥ faces is also having a separate pets category this week. I couldn't resist entering this one.

This one of the eleven puppies that our dog had on Tuesday... it looks like he just had to be by himself for a few minutes and found a football to cuddle with. I found him like this on our porch. Luckily, my camera was close by!

If you need a good laugh, go over to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/ and view the other entries. They are sure to bring a smile to your face. Have a silly face or cute animal of your own? Go ahead and join in the fun! You won't regret it!


P.S. If you live in the south east Texas area and are looking for a new pet, let me know!! There's no way we can feed 11 puppies!

6 comments:

MadeInCanarias said...

The puppy is so cyte!

jen@odbt said...

Both shots are adorable.

Unknown said...

ohhh... I love puppies... I love them so much! What a sweet picture!

Unknown said...

ohhh... I love puppies... I love them so much! What a sweet picture!

tiarastantrums said...

oh for the love of sweet puppies!! precious

Allison said...

It totally looks like you used some special lens to grab that shot of your son. Don't you love those "happy accidents"? Great shots!