I came up with a title (which I am sure will change numerous times) and now have to start my first official blog. One that will hook readers from the get go. How am I doing so far?? I guess I'll start by talking about my family. Most of you who care enough to read this know of all of this information already but to catch any one else up to speed.....
Here's a snapshot of our family right now...
- Me - Mommy, Amy, Housekeeper, Chef, Taxi Driver... well you get the point and my day job is HR Administrative Assistant
- Tyler - Daddy, Tyler, Yard Boy, Wii/X-box 360 player, sports watcher who works for E.L.F.S (Expedited Logistics and Freight Services)
- Mallori - Mally, Mally-Moo, Mal, DRAMA QUEEN! Our five year old little girl who thinks the coolest thing in the world is that her daddy works for ELFS and probably knows Santa. The same little girl who screamed through an entire Elmo Live show, ran into the parking lot when we took her to meet the Easter Bunny and FINALLY took her first picture with Santa minus the look of complete terror at the age of 5. A complete tomboy who loves some aspects of girlhood. She will be the little girl in a dress and high heel shoes playinig baseball with the boys!
- Jace - 100% little man. Refuses to cry when he's hurt, loves to box (aka beat up anyone who tries to play with him), stays in his room and plays with his cars for hours, has bad dreams about monsters (that step on Nana's house and burn their foot on the fire in the fireplace and then help rebuild the house and become his friends), could spend all day with his Pawpaw fixing things....
I guess that is enough for tonight.. I don't want to bore you with all of the deatils right now. For a sneak peak into tomorrow, we are going to the circus!! I haven't been since I was a little girl and barely remember it. (I remember the light up hats that I'm sure my parents spent WAY too much money on.) I think I'm more excited about it than Jace.... we shall see!



1 comment:
You write so well Amy!! We miss you so much! Give Mallori and Jace a big hug and kiss from PawPaw James, Grammy Tammy and Auntie Daryl.
Love you bunches!!
Tammy
Post a Comment