skip to main |
skip to sidebar
6 adults, 2 teenagers and 1 kid... something doesn't add up here! We might not have been your typical circus go-ers but we definitely had fun!! From the jugglers to the tigers to the $10 snow cones, we had a blast!! (Having free tickets never hurts either!!) Jace had fun but I think the rest of us enjoyed the show more. It just means more when you know what would happen if the people actually fell, or the tigers got a little carried away. Personally, you'd have a hard time getting me to work with even the weenie dogs! Seeing it as an adult makes you appreciate the strength and patience (not to mention nerves of steel!) that you must have to do some of the things they do. I am kind of sad that we didn't take Mallori. I knew there would be clowns so I figured we'd have another 2 hour scream fest on our hands. However, the one clown that they did have wasn't your typical big red nose, big crazy color hair, face painted clown. He looked pretty normal so I think she would have made it. Maybe next year...... Here's some pictures. The ones of the actual performance didn't turn out good... but you can check out Jace & his snow cone clown! 
Here's one of me and Jace before the show. He told me during the show that I couldn't have an elephant for a pet because we already have Jasper (our puppy). I guess he does listen when I explain why we can't have a kitty!
Time for me to go hit the sheets so I'll be ready when Jace comes in saying "The sun's up, Mommy. Mommy... get up... the sun's up..." *sigh* We need black out curtians for his room!
1 comment:
YaY for the circus. I am glad you guys had a great time (and that they don't make the clowns look as scary as they use to look)!
P.S. It looks like y'alls pictures from last weekend came out GREAT!
Post a Comment