CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Water Wars

It started out innocently enough. Jace wanted to have a water gun fight. I agreed and got the two small water guns out. One for me and one for him. We invited Tyler to come play, but he declined.

When Jace and I refill our water guns, Tyler decides he does want to play. However, he cannot play with the little water guns, he has to break out the big guns!




I declare that this is not fair! Jace should at least have a turn with the big water gun. After all, he doesn't quite have the reach that Tyler has!



After still getting beat by Daddy with the little guns, he decides to go in for a sneak attack...



I don't have a picture of what happened next, but I think you can use your imagination, right?

I think he had a good time!! Even if he was the wettest of the bunch!






No comments: