Lately I've been taking an interest in things that never interested me before. Take for example home decorating. I've always had a less is more attitude with decorating. I attribute this to my mother who tends to go over the top when it comes to this stuff and decorates are redecorates quite often! However, now that we have moved to our house here in Evadale, I'm feeling the need to decorate. It actually started when we put our other house for sale.... yea not good timing!
I thought I would share a few of my "projects" with you. First up is our bathroom. We started out with a jungle theme in our first house because the tile was green. When we moved to our second house, we stuck with the theme in the kids bathroom because we had the stuff :) Same idea here. Here's some of the basic pieces we already had.
A Hidden Cost of Missions
9 years ago



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


2 comments:
I like the pictures, because of the frame it could be a famous artist and make the drawings single pieces of art :)
I like "Large Snakes Hanging from Trees" by Mallori most, it's simple, colorful and still tells a little dream-story.
and the colorful pots are nice result :D
Post a Comment